Najla Alkhulaiﬁ, Wadha AlAthba
The course will be conducted in Arabic
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Deepen self-communication and good knowledge of the current situation of the individual;
- Know the strengths and benefit from them;
- Knowledge of weaknesses and the ability to improve them;
- Discover real needs;
- Know Self - development tools;
- Learn how to write goals;
- Know how to plan; and
- Know leadership skills.
Session 1: Discover yourself!
- Definition of self-discovery & self-communication;
- Defining and determining strengths and weaknesses;
- Skills to develop weaknesses;
- Needs identification; and
Session II: Tools of Development!
- Awareness of ideas
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Communication skills
Third Session: Make Your Future!
- Introduction to planning
- Use the data of previous sessions for planning and setting goals
- Methods of commitment to the plan
Session 4: Be a Leader!
- What does it mean to be a leader?
- Leadership patterns
- Show the leader who is inside you
- Monday, September 17, 2018
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Monday, September 24, 2018
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Course fees: QR 1500
- 30% Discount for early registration before September 09, 2018
- 30% Discount for Students, Alumni, QF Members
PAYMENT AND REGISTERATION INFORMATION
Payments are accepted via card only, and must be made within three days of registration. Refunds cannot be issued upon cancellation.